CD four of The Family Series by Marian T. Horvat
Looks at the formation of boys ages 5 to 11. Explains the importance of instilling in your son the spirit of sacrifice and the spirit of the fight. Offers sound principles and practical suggestions on many topics pertaining to the counter-revolutionary education of a boy:
- The need to educate boys differently from girls.
- How to help them develop the spirit of sacrifice and fight against the 'good life' mentality.
- The importance of a serious, consistent exercise of authority
- How to combat the effects of original sin in the intelligence, will and passions.
- Establishing correct relations between the father and the son, and between the mother and the son.
- The role of militancy and the marvelous in forming your son.
This talk is a useful complement to The Catholic Manual of Civility. Understand how to lead your son to make the good fight for his own sanctification in this life and win Heaven in the next.
Rich in sound Catholic principles!
Forming Idealistic Young Men (CD Four)
Audio CD, 55 minutes
Publisher: Tradition in Action, Inc. (2000)
UNSPSC Code: 55111505
No Returns or Exchanges on Books, Booklets, Holy Cards, CDs, or DVDs